发布时间:2024-01-25阅读(4)
Carlos: "Is that the babys head?"
这是孩子的头吗?
Gabrielle: "No, its his foot."
不,那是他的头。
Carlos: "That looks like a head to me."
我怎么看着像头。
Gabrielle: "Well, that settles it. When this babys born, Ill be in charge of putting on the socks."
我们可先说好了。等孩子出生以后,我负责给他穿袜子。
Carlos: "Youre glowing today, you know that? Pregnancy agrees with you."
你知道吗,你今天真是容光焕发,你怀孕时真美。
Gabrielle: "Yeah? Well, if you dont mind the hemorrhoids and the nausea, its quite the party."
真的?如果不算痔疮和呕吐的话,怀孕倒是挺不错的。
Gabrielle: "I wonder where David is. He should have been here by now."
大卫跑哪去了,这会儿该到了。
Carlos: "So this new lawyer is good?"
这个新律师到底好不好。
Gabrielle: "Hes quite the shark. Youre gonna love him. He hasnt lost a case in six years. He argued in front of the State Supreme Court and he made our conjugal visit happen pretty damn fast."
他很 厉害,你一定会满意的。他六年来还没输过一场官司呢。他在州最高法院辩护过,而且我们的夫妻探视他办得可快了。
Carlos: "Well, hey, Im a fan already."
我光是听你说觉得他很棒了。
David: "Sorry Im late."
对不起我迟到了。
Gabrielle: "Oh, David."
大卫,来了啊。
David: "Good to see you, Gabby. Carlos, Im David."
很高兴见到你,加布,我是大卫,卡洛斯。
Carlos: "I dont think so."
我改变主意了。
Gabrielle: "What the hell are you doing?"
你搞什么名堂啊?
Carlos: "That guys not gonna be my lawyer. Find a new one."
我不要他当我的律师,给我重新找一个。
卡洛斯:这是孩子的头吗?加布丽尔:不,那是他的头。 卡洛斯:我怎么看着像头。 加布丽尔:我们可先说好了。等孩子出生以后,我负责给他穿袜子。卡洛斯:你知道吗,你今天真是容光焕发,你怀孕时真美。 加布丽尔:真的?如果不算痔疮和呕吐的话,怀孕倒是挺不错的。加布丽尔:大卫跑哪去了,这会儿该到了。卡洛斯:这个新律师到底好不好。 加布丽尔:他很 厉害,你一定会满意的。他六年来还没输过一场官司呢。他在州最高法院辩护过,而且我们的夫妻探视他办得可快了。卡洛斯:我光是听你说觉得他很棒了。 大卫:对不起我迟到了。 加布丽尔:大卫,来了啊。 大卫:很高兴见到你,加布,我是大卫,卡洛斯。卡洛斯:我改变主意了。 加布丽尔:你搞什么名堂啊?卡洛斯:我不要他当我得律师,给我重新找一个。
欢迎分享转载→http://www.umpkq.cn/read-302233.html
下一篇:王大陆是渣男吗(傻黑甜的王大陆)
Copyright ? 2024 有趣生活 All Rights Reserve吉ICP备19000289号-5 TXT地图